A few things I learned..
Galva cable stinks.. (sorry Galva cable, but it's true) and... it's okay, because TV has went downhill in the "good morals" category, I wouldn't have thought that possible, but it for sure has... not just a little, but a LOT, so I shouldn't of watched it anyway! Thankully I was perfectly content to lay around, reading, staring at absolutely nothing, or sleeping most of the time...and when I started to feel better.. Little House on the Prairie is still on Hallmark. Thank you Hallmark! (seriously wish you could do away with commercials though.. unless they're nice)
There are a lot of prayer requests on facebook. If I say I'm going to pray for you, I want you to know, I take it seriously and I do! It's hard to explain, but there are times when I pray for someone, and I feel God reach down really close and it seems like I feel a tiny part of His love for them, and it's overwhelming, so wow.. Behold what love, yes love divine the Father has for us... One of my favorite songs... Anyone who reaches out to God in sincerity, for any reason, can expect God to reach out to them..and it's beautiful...so if you want that touch, you should try it.
I also learned that when I'm sick, my family is really sweet. Scott is great at doing stuff I always thought I was the only one that knew how to do. I found that the children still really don't do anything unless they're asked.. ha! Sorry children, that's partly my fault for not training you better... I'm going to start cracking the proverbial whip.. since we don't actually have one... so be ready!!
No comments:
Post a Comment