I'm not sure yet... I hate to plan and organize, so I'll just see what happens here.
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Today, my children are all healthy, although a couple of them still have a cough, but I hear that can go on for weeks after influenza. I...
-
My heart and mind have been full of the blessings of friends the last couple of weeks. They are such a precious gift from God. Growing up ...
-
First of all, I loved my childhood.. I loved my grandparents and felt totally loved by them. They did an awesome job raising me, taking care...
-
This past month, feels like it's lasted so loooong. I've been going through a valley of ugly... In the middle of the ugly, a preciou...
-
Yesterday during church, while the pastor was talking about "Nicodemus" ... Johnny turned to me with a very wary expression and sa...
-
I'm not ready for this: I'm still loving this: I've never felt tim...
-
I wanted to get an early start to supper tonight so I stuck a pork roast in the oven with one of my "favorite friends that I've nev...
-
Yesterday morning, before school, my girl child was looking at facebook and she had a video show up in her feed that I wanted to see.... So ...
-
I'm officially back to normal! I'm sure everyone's been holding their breath, waiting to hear this news! I'm diagnosing that...
Monday, March 4, 2013
This weekend
Yesterday during church, while the pastor was talking about "Nicodemus" ... Johnny turned to me with a very wary expression and said... "Naked demons?... is he talking about naked demons?"... Maybe I should let him bring a little bag of toys to church after all.. :).. in other news we had an awesome night out with friends Saturday night and our Ben bowled an amazing game.. He came away with the incredible score of..... 6!! 6 pins... Suffice it to say.. he's not real excited to go bowling again... We also got in a bit of trouble... One of the children had a ball get stuck in the gutter, so the husbands, who were sitting casually behind us at a table, said... just roll another ball down the gutter... so we did... gently.... and it worked well, except the second ball gently hit the bar... and stopped everything.. The manager came over and fixed it, then reprovingly looked at my friend and I, and said, "If you hit the bar again, we're going to have to shut down your lane".... We were totally mortified.. meanwhile.. I think our husbands were sort of acting like they weren't even with us.... We'll probably not go bowling anytime in the near future.... but Freddy's and friends was awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment