Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My random thoughts this morning...

I wanted to get an early start to supper tonight so I stuck a pork roast in the oven with one of my "favorite friends that I've never met" 's recipe.... Ree Drummonds, Spicy Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork... and I don't know what I was thinking... it will be done about 1400..... Supper is at 1800.....???? However.. the home is already smelling delicious! Which I hope makes up for my "ignorance"  when the gas man came in a bit ago to relight our pilot lights... ?? How am I suppose to know what pilot lights are, and where they are, and what all has them?! I'm glad he was nice and that I'll never see him again.  I also propositioned a friend of mine this morning with a dowry of a herd of cattle if she'll enter into a planned marriage agreement with our children when the time comes... I'm not sure if she thinks I'm a creeper or not, she didn't agree to it.. I may have just totally ruined my sons chances with her daughter, and she's so sweet, both of them... Look at all the marriages around us.. I really think planned marriages are the way to go.. On another note... I'm holding my breath because my children and myself have been exposed to the stomach flu again.. I really should get some mental help with my "barfing phobia"... I'm not sure it's healthy... the barfing, or the phobia...  Also... my job at CCC is now done.. Betsy is back and the relief is huge.. as much as I loved the job.. I hated the responsibility.. I'm so glad nobody died while I was there... In yet, other news... One of my moms gave me a cool Gevalia coffeepot Sunday and I put it in our room and made coffee in it this morning.. this is going to work out so well... I can get that coffee pot ready the night before, wake up to fresh coffee... before I even make it to the kitchen, where our second coffee maker is... I'm excited about that. On the flip side.. I think it may be giving me heart palpitations.. I've been noticing them the more coffee I drink... I may stop drinking it.. or I may just switch to decaf... ugh.. that doesn't seem right...

No comments: